IntroductionWelcome to Reformissio! My name is Jonathan, and I'm delighted that you stopped by. I started this blog with the hopes of providing reflections and resources for the continuing reformation of the church. I also pray that what you find here will move you to love and worship our great God more. Feel free to look around, leave a comment, or contact me through the provided link. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to sign up to follow the blog. Blessings!
- Rediscovering the Scandalous God: Martin Luther’s Theology of the Cross (The Heidelberg Disputation of 1518)
- The Witness of Martin Luther to the Catholic Church of Today
- An Ocean of Love Unspeakable: Martin Luther’s Rediscovery of Christ’s Centrality (Reformission Monday)
- Reversed Thunder: George Herbert’s Poetic Pictures of Prayer
- More Fearsome than an Army of 10,000 Men: John Knox and the Power of Prayer (Reformission Monday)
- Happy Easter! He is Risen!
- The Blood of God: Understanding the Atonement as a Work of the Trinity (A Reflection for Good Friday)
- Undivided in Being and Act: Karl Barth on the Inseparable Operations of the Trinity
- Forgotten in the Dust: Martin Luther, Scripture, and the Insignificance of Theological Writing (Reformission Monday)
- Come, Lord Jesus! (T.F. Torrance on Revelation 22)
- The Final Word: H.R. Mackintosh on Jesus Christ as Revelation Made Flesh
- “Always Inseparably Joined”: John Calvin, T.F. Torrance, and the Relation between True Knowledge of God and Salvation (Reformission Monday)
- The New Heaven and the New Earth (T.F. Torrance on Revelation 21)
- A Holy and Patient Violence: Martyn Lloyd-Jones on the Blessing of Unaswered Prayer
- Reforming Rome: Karl Barth and Vatican II (according to D.W. Norwood)
- The Only Point of Contact: Karl Barth on the Possibility of Knowing the Word of God
- Renewing the Image: Why Jesus Christ is the Only True Apologetic (Reformission Monday)
- The Final Judgment (T.F. Torrance on Revelation 20)
- The Exegetical Barth
- Post Tenebras Lux: After 500 Years, Can Reformation Finally Come to the Heart of Roman Catholicism?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Category Archives: Resurrection
O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?
Revelation 20:1-3, 11-15 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and … Continue reading
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God … Continue reading
This week, my family and I are preparing to return to our church-planting ministry in Italy after a three month furlough in the US. This is both an answer to prayer and a request for more prayer. What I means … Continue reading